Monday, February 9, 2015

Workouts...FINALLY! 2/9/15-1/1/15

AH you guys, I finally made a new workout schedule. So here's what's going to happen: we're gonna use the same workouts for three weeks.  They say that it takes 21 days to make a habit/see a change/many other positive things for a healthy you, and that's how long each workout "cycle" is going to last.  We'll do these 6 workouts for three weeks, track our progress, and then switch it up to keep our bodies guessing.

So, without further ado, here is this cycle of workouts! I decided to make it into a spreadsheet so you can track the weights you use, as well as input notes of how the workout went and what you want to improve upon.

Also, I didn't include an ab workout in the spreadsheet, nor did I insert any cardio; feel free to tweak and add as you see fit! I've just been doing some crunches and leg lifts at the end of every other day.

ENJOY! :)
 photo squatssig_zps900cefef.png

No comments:

Post a Comment