Sunday, June 22, 2014

sometimes I really suck

Ugh. You guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't posted a workout in...what has it been? Two weeks? I have been slacking so much, and not just on the blog. I started my second summer school class (it's online), so I've been totally swamped with reading 60 pages, taking a quiz, writing a discussion post, replying to two different posts, completing an assignment, and taking a test. I do all of this within a four day period, because of how condensed the summer sessions are.
ANYWAY...realizing how much I suck at the blog has made me think about all of the things I really suck at. So, here it goes:


Blogging. Obviously I already said that one, but it's definitely got to be mentioned again.

Self-Motivation. Sometimes, getting to the gym is literally the most difficult thing in the world, and it is way too easy for me to talk myself out of it.

Studying. It is physically impossible for me to study more than 48 hours before an exam, even if I'm super interested in the topic.

Committing. Okay, not like in a relationship sense. Obviously. I'm talking more in the sense that I like to change my mind very frequently. Like, way too frequently.

Controlling myself around my mother. I'm sorry, but sometimes she just doesn't think before she speaks. The other day she told me that my arms "look big, but not, like, muscular". Oh really? Thanks, mom. I mean, I know she didn't mean it like that, but oh my good lord. Sometimes I just can't handle her, as much as I love her.

Dieting. Actually, I never call it a "diet". I just try to eat healthier, but I just love chocolate and chips and Chipotle and Goldfish and Dunkin' (etc) way too much #sorry

Multitasking. You know those people who can study and listen to music at the same time? That's not me. Like, at all. I can barely even text and walk, so I obviously have issues multitasking.

Texting. When I'm not doing anything else, I'll text you back within seconds. But, along with the multitasking issue, if I'm doing something while texting you, you'll probably be waiting minutes, hours, maybe even days before I reply.

Welp, there are probably a million more things that I suck at (actually, I know there are), but I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy while writing this post, and you know my issue with that. So, that's it for now. I'll hopefully be posting more frequently, but at the very least, you will have next week's workouts by next Sunday!
 photo squatssig_zps900cefef.png

1 comment: