Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I eat out WAY too much

Oh my goodness, you guys.  Last night, while waiting for my TA to email us our homework assignment, I decided it was a good idea to calculate how much money I've spent on food (outside of groceries) in the last 365 days.  I'm here to tell you that that is NEVER a good idea.  Literally, don't ever do it unless you want to be more ashamed than you ever have in your life.  The calculation took me about half an hour to do, scrolling through my online bank statements and trying to figure out why I got a calculator error...THREE TIMES.
$2053. In the last year.  I can't even begin to tell you guys how disgusted with this that I am...especially given the fact that I came into this school year in August with about $2,500.  That means that 80% of my money has gone to food.  And probably 98% of it is fast food, which is even worse.

So, with you guys as my witness, I am pledging to eat out WAY less in the next year.  Honestly, I think I can cut that number in half over the next 365 days.  What do you think?  Anyone want to join me?
 photo squatssig_zps900cefef.png

1 comment:

  1. Okay but really we should do lunch once a week next semester. ITS OUR LAST SEMESTER TOGETHER

    ReplyDelete