Sunday, May 25, 2014

New Job!!

You guys, I'm so excited because I finally got a job! Woo, go me! No but really, I've been trying to get a job at our Campus Recreation Center (the gym on campus) literally all year long, and I finally got it and started today! (Actually I'm currently working my first shift, but I'm allowed to be on the computer during this shift because it's so dead).  I work in the weight room. You all know I love to workout, so this job is 100% my favorite job ever already...Honestly, I'm not really sure why I'm even writing this post, but I was just so excited about starting (and having money again!!) that I just had to share with all [10] of you.  Thanks for putting up with my random thoughts :)


 photo squatssig_zps900cefef.png

3 comments:

  1. Yayy, congratulations! I hope you LOVE your new job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo! Gettin those dolls bills yo. To feed our in-n-out and chipotle and starbs addictions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Congratulations! Thats wonderful to get that job you've wanted a while! I'm going to an interview tomorrow for a retail position so keep me in your thoughts! :)
    www.thepetitemrs.com

    ReplyDelete