Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014-Chest

WOO only two more days left of this week's workouts!  I know you're probably pretty sore from Wednesday's workout (I know I am...), but suck it up, buttercup 'cause we're doing chest!

Keepin' it simple-three sets of ten for each exercise.  Because we're doing less reps, go a little bit heavier and push yourself!

Chest:
Bench Press-keep your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.





Cable Crossover-using the cable machine, stand between the two pulleys and set them at shoulder-height.  Pull them down, keeping your arms straight and squeezing your pectorals at contraction.

Incline Chest Fly-on an incline bench, start with arms up and slowly lower them to the sides, controlling them the entire way down, and bring them back up.

Push-ups-(I know, I hate them too!) wide grip, close grip, Hershey's kiss (another gymnastics term...I think think normal people call these "triangle push-ups"), whatever your little heart desires.

Cable chest press-standing with your back to the cable machine, push cables from your chest out (it's like a standing bench press)
                                                   
This one's short and sweet, but don't let it fool you; you'll probably be crying when you try to get out of bed tomorrow...
Let me know what you think!
 photo squatssig_zps900cefef.png

No comments:

Post a Comment