Thursday, May 15, 2014

Slacking

I know, I haven't posted workouts this week...It's been a busy week for me! I had three finals within a 24 hour period, so naturally, I had to cram for each one in the 6 hours before the test, leaving no real time to write workouts.  BUT I have been working out and recording what I do, so this week's routines will be posted for next week, next week's will be posted for the following week, and so on and so forth. Hopefully this will be better for everyone because I can be positive that the workouts will leave you feeling accomplished; for myself at least, the last few posted ones have felt really good, but they haven't left any lasting muscle soreness or even overall feelings of success.  So, you'll definitely see workouts posted for next week by this coming Sunday; fingers crossed that this method works a little better!

Thanks for bearing with me...I swear I'll get my stuff together eventually!
 photo squatssig_zps900cefef.png

No comments:

Post a Comment