Saturday, May 3, 2014

This is the life


I don't know if you know it, but I'm a little bit obsessed with my Diamondbacks...
Yes, I deliberately chose this picture, because I am very aware of the way that our season has been going (pretty much the trash can, if you haven't been paying attention); I just had to remind myself, as well as everyone else, that we can be a good team...even if it was 13 years ago.  I'm sorry, what? That seems like forever ago...

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all the fact that I was struggling with writing all of this week's workouts (it's pretty stressful!), until I turned the game on.  Literally, I'm in seventh heaven now that I'm sitting here in my empty apartment (even though it's hot as can be), deciding just how sore we're going to be this week, and watching my boys play ball.  This really is the life.  And I have faith that we can turn this season around!

Ooops, I posted twice in one day...sorry 'bout it.

 photo squatssig_zps900cefef.png

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Brianna,
    I’m still a D-backs fan and I swear they’re going to get it together any day now!

    Haley
    thebusinessofblonde.com

    ReplyDelete